Monday, November 3, 2008

Dishwasher

So we bought a new house and we will have lived here 2 years in February. The dishwasher that was put in here was....well....CHEAP! So not only does it do a bad job of washing dishes but lately it would get stuck in a cycle and would run all night until you moved the knob a bit. Well we decided to just hand wash our dishes and not bother messing with the dishwasher, mainly because we didn't have the extra cash to go buy a new one. So today Andy came home for lunch and surprised me with a new dishwasher! He installed it and everything before going back to work. I can't wait to use it. He used money he earned from a side job to pay for it. I am so excited. Having a family of 5 you go through a lot of dishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I know what you mean about the dishes. It feels like I do about a load every day!