Thursday, February 17, 2011

Noah Registers for Kindergarten


Today was Kindergarten registration at the boys school. So I took Noah to work with me this morning so I could register him for Kindergarten! I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to school next year!! Here is him getting his picture made before he went to meet with a Kindergarten teacher to do their evaluations.
Before I took him to register I stopped by Joshua's class b/c I needed to get a photo for an article I was doing. And one of the boys in his class asked me if I would take their picture b/c they are best friends...ha And then another boy said, "I'm his best friend too." So I had to take their picture before I could leave his class..

Noah had to get in the picture too.
This is the picture I took of my boys and edited for the article...it was about a math event.

No comments: