Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jessie's 6th Game

So I thought I would give video taping a try....let's just say I started and ended my video taping career all within an hour....lol so I am going to leave it to our friend Josh to video tape Jessie's games. Andy made another video of what was salvageable video tape.


So Jessie made 2 touchdowns and threw a completed pass plus some good tackles on defense. I had the video camera paused instead of on record for some of the game so I think I missed filming some of the tackles. Andy's friend Paul came to the game and commented on the fact that we were not lying about how good Jessie is. So I am glad we are not just overly proud parents but he is actually really talented...lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Look at the little "ALL STAR"!
Lots of offensive talent and a bit of "D" as well. Pretty impressive.
Amzing how fast he is compared to the other team.
WAY TO GO JESSE!!!!!!
-Dana