Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lunch with Grandma

On Friday the boys and I went to Cabot to have lunch with my Grandma along with my mom, my aunts and cousins at Burger King. Then we went to Grandma's house where we let the kids play together and the adults played Mexican Train Dominoes. My family loves to play games and we can be pretty competitive, that having been said. My grandma who doesn't "cheat", because cheating is done intentionally, kept forgetting where she could play her dominoes. And she is really good a playing regular dominoes but doesn't play Mexican Train Dominoes. So I laid down my domino to start my train and I don't recall that I played it where the trash train was but maybe I did.....but all I know is I left the table to change Noah's dirty diaper and "someone" played a double 10 on my train. Which lead to everyone else playing on my train so when I got back to the table I no longer had "my" train because it was turned into the "trash" train....and I had a KILLER hand too :-(....but I won the next round so it kinda made up for it :-) We had a good time though and I always enjoy spending time with my family.

1 comment:

Dana W. said...

Well, we know who didn't get their game ethics from grandma! I remember the most awesome spades hand that would've left her blushing! But that is our little secret. . . . shhhh!