Sunday, August 24, 2008

Outside Fun

So our backyard as a pretty good incline and the kids like to get in their dump truck or anything with wheels that they can fit in and ride down the hill. Well my neighbor has a garden wagon that the kids will sit on and ride down the hill on....I have been known to do this a few times myself...and here is Maranda my 14 year old neighbor....we have the same birthday....riding down the hill with my younger two boys and our BF's kiddos that I watch during the week, Harmony and Seth. It is hard enough to ride on it with two people but she had 4 kids on there with her. Also, there are some photos of Jessie playing football with our other neighbor TJ.

Maranda trying to get everyone situated

Them going down hill...

The end of the ride...

Noah deciding to push instead of ride...he is wearing Maranda's head band on his head...who knows why...

Another pic of Noah with a shoe and hat change

Maranda and Seth

Jessie getting ready to throw the ball

TJ catching the football

No comments: