Monday, August 11, 2008

My Birthday Weekend Friday Night

So in my "Surprise" post I mentioned Andy had plans for me this weekend for my birthday. He had called me back later that day and told me to not try and figure out what we where doing and said that he would pack me...so I knew we would be going on an overnight trip. So we had plans to go to dinner at Gaucho's with our friends Josh and April who recently moved here from OKC for their son Seth's 1 year b-day and my b-day on Friday night. And all of our parents joined us along with our kids and a friend of Josh's family Katie...my son Jessie wasn't able to come with us. Andy also told me that he had plans for me after we had dinner with our family and friends and that he had arranged for our kids to go home with my mom. Below are pictures of Friday night and Gaucho's is awesome...if you don't know, it has 5 different kinds of meats cooked 13-15 different ways....not sure on that number and they walk around with meat on the skewers and slice off as much meat as you want and they keep coming until you flip your flag from green to red....

So here is Josh helping Seth open his present since Seth was more interested in the rib bone he was gnawing on...

He got a little thomas the train toy and that is April's mom talking to him...

This is everyone at the table...

Andy and I smiling but ready to pop we ate so much...

Josh and April

We couldn't get Noah to smile he kept making funny faces...

We finally got him to smile...

My mom with Joshua who is chewing on 1 of the 5 different meats available...

Andy's parents...

Josh's parents with his daughter Harmony who wasn't up to getting her picture taking :-)

Andy's plans for after dinner where to take me to Cold Stone for some ice cream...which we didn't do I was to full and Josh and April and brought cheesecake and chocolate cake to the restaurant. So his next plan was to take me putt putt golfing so this is Andy's pic from there my picture didn't turn out so good :-(

No comments: