Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Surprise

So I just called Andy to see if he had plans for tonight...that I was thinking of grilling hamburgers/hot dogs tonight and inviting our friends Josh and April to come eat and he said that was fine that he didn't have any plans. So he asked me if I have plans for this weekend and I said, "no" and he said, "YOU DO NOW." And I said, "I DO!!!!.....oh I do have to pick Jessie up from his dad's Saturday" and he said, "No you don't I already took care of it." I said, "YOU DID!" I would like to add that Sunday is my 28th birthday....so when Andy says that I have plans this weekend well all I can say is that I am stoked...I don't care what his plans are....I am just ecstatic that he has taking time to plan something!....especially since he is SOOOOOOOO busy at work.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am posting my BF Monica's comment since she forgot her password and emailed it to me instead....

"Now that is what I call a romantic story! And by the by: Happy Birthday (early). You two are gonna have a BLAST...remember: toss the hair, laugh at all his jokes....you know how you used to act when you two first met! ha ha Seriously, tho', Have Fun!"

Dana W. said...

No kidding. Don't we all wish our husbands would make all of the plans, some of the time. I would love to not have to be in charge every once in a while. By the way, Carrie, have a great time and an awesome birthday!! (Monica just beat me to it. ;-( )