Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jessie's 2nd Football Game vs. Sooners

So today Jessie played his 2nd game against the Sooners winning 14-6. Jessie made both the touchdowns....we tried getting the ball into other players hands but the Sooners defense was really good and Jessie was able to get around them to make the touchdowns. I didn't get a video of his 1st touchdown but I have a video of his 2nd. I did a little bit better getting video this week but not much better:-) He did great and had some really good tackles on defense and he got the offensive arm band for this game. I have posted 2 pictures of him wearing it on his arm. They hand 1 out for defense and offense. He got the one for defense for the scrimmage game

Jessie wearing his armband and being silly and sucking in his stomach...I don't know where he got that from...
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go JESSE!!!!! Awesome dude!
Keep up the hard work!!
- Chris, Dana, Shaylin, and Eli