Monday, September 8, 2008

My Hubby's Birthday

Today is Andy's 30th birthday! I can't believe he is 30! We meet when he was 18 and I was 16...boy time flys! So today he took off work so he could relax and put his feet up. He is currently taking a nap with Noah. I wanted to throw him a big surprise party but he mentioned in passing that he really didn't want a party and I didn't want to do something that he wouldn't want or enjoy so we decided to have a small group go eat. So we are planning on going out to eat with our parents and our friend's Josh & April to Gaucho's, since we liked it so much for my birthday. But we haven't decided on a night yet that well work for everyone. But him getting to stay home and not have to do anything today but relax, play Wii, or play WOW on his computer is all he wants to do anyway.

I want you to know Andy that we love you and hope you have a relaxing 30th B-day and thanks for being such a good daddy and hubby!


Noah and Andy's napping

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Happy Birthday Andy! From the Maxwell's in Alma. We miss you all, and still waiting to take a kayaking trip. :)