Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sether

So I watch our BF's 2 kiddos during the week, Harmony who is 4 and Seth who is 1. And today we went outside and played in the sprinklers and had a lot of fun. Seth really enjoyed it. Noah who is 2 wouldn't even get in the water. So I have a few pics of Seth and the other kiddos playing in the water. And I have a video that was taken later this afternoon and my 14 year old neighbor Maranda was sitting beside me when I was taping...the video is of Noah, who just figured out how to drive the battery cars, in fact he is driving Harmony's Dora car....and Seth driving around and Noah backing up to much....just watch so CUTE!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing outside is so much fun, and it looks like you guys are making the most of it. WOW what fun pictures. I know some of our best pics of the kids are of them playing in the water in our back yard.
- Dana

Anonymous said...

i swear i watch that video every day.