Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diet Update/Memorial Day Weekend

So Andy has lost 33 pounds in 6 weeks which is great! I have only lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks...and again I should be exercising but it is just no fun...ha. I am hoping to lose 3 pounds this week and step up my game on exercising.

For Memorial Weekend we were able to go stay in a house on the Red River. We did this last year and we were able to go for 1 night this year. We rented the house with our friends Paul and Cassie and Troy and Leah. It had been since last year since I saw Troy and Leah so it was good to see them again. They guys fished and caught enough for us to make some for dinner...we ate good all weekend, ribs, fish, shrimp, hamburgers plus all the sides...yummy so good. We played board games and I got to read almost 2 books...it was so relaxing so thanks to the grandparents for helping watch the boys! On Monday we got a call from our friend Jason, Andy and Jason have been friends since childhood, who lives in northwest Arkansas we haven't seen Jason and his wife for a couple of years. So they were in LR and stopped by to visit it was so good to see them.

Here are a few pics from this weekend...I didn't take many...

Paul and Troy deboning the fish

Andy and I at the Red River

Andy and Jason

Jason and his wife Courtney (I hope I am not misspelling her name)


A baseball update:

Joshua has had a few games canceled due to rain but he has done very well when he has had a game. He is at least paying attention and not playing in the dirt. I can't wait till next year when he plays pitching machine. Jessie is doing really well at 1st base and has made some awesome catches. We only have 3 to 4 games left and the season will be over...it went by fast.

Jessie only has 3 days left of school and his 2nd grade year will be over...sigh...I can't believe it..it seems like he should just be old enough to start Kindergarten not be going into 3rd grade.

No comments: