Friday, May 1, 2009

Noahness Turns 3!

Noah turned 3 on April 24, 2009...he shares the same birthday as my dad. I think at midnight the terrible 3's set in b/c he was such a toot on his birthday and even had to get a spanking...haha

We had cupcakes and presents with him on his actually birthday with just the 5 of us. And then Sunday we went to Andy's parents and had a dinner birthday party...with the same menu we had for Easter...roast has been on sale...ha...and the rolls rose this time. Then the boys all got hair cuts and played outside with Bayliss and their grandparents. Andy came to eat and had to leave and go back to work at a side job he has had for almost 10 years in Cabot. Here is a slide show of the party. I have more pics but they are on Andy's iphone.

1 comment:

DanaW. said...

Oh my goodness, I think you just blogged your entire life today!! It was all interesting though. Thanks for finally updating.