Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOSE WEIGHT = NEW FLOORS

So Andy and Josh have challenged each other to see who can lose the most weight in 8 weeks. The winner gets $100 and it is determined by total body percentage weight lost.
  • Andy has lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks by playing basketball a couple nights a week and reducing his calorie intake.
  • Josh has lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks by jogging on his treadmill and playing some basketball.
  • He and Andy are both eating 5-6 times a day.
Andy wanted me to get in on this but um..$100 wasn't really incentive enough for me. So Sunday night we were talking and we decided if I go down to 135lbs I get to choose any kind of new flooring I want for the living room. I HATE carpet...especially in the living room so I am pumped. The only thing/person standing between me and my new flooring is me...haha. If Andy gets down to 242.5lbs he gets to get a Mac Server or his "version" of a Mac server...the really thing is too expensive.

I started on Monday and have been reducing my calorie intake and exercising. So far it hasn't been to hard and I haven't felt like giving up which for me is good...lol. Andy doesn't want to do a "cheat" day but I am ALL about having a "cheat" day. I am picking Mother's Day as my 1st cheat day.

But I love the idea of getting fit so we can keep up with our kids and hopefully stay on earth longer and be able to raise our boys and some day very far from now we can see our grandchildren, even our great grandchildren...assuming the Lord isn't coming back first...ha

No comments: